Max Payne is a third-person shooter video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by Gathering of Developers on July 2001 for Microsoft Windows. Ports created later in the year for the PlayStation 2, Xbox and the Game Boy Advance were published by Rockstar Games.
Developer : Remedy Entertainment.
Publisher : Gathering of Developers (PC).
Features Of This Compressed Game :
Highly Compressed To 540 MB.
Easy To Install and Play With Guide.
No Game Crash Issue.
Extract and Play Available.
Full Version With Pre Activated.
100% Checked and Secure (Tested By ATH Team)
Minimum System Requirements :
CPU: Pentium or AMD 450MHz processor
RAM: 96 MB RAM
VGA: 16 MB VRAM
DX: DirectX 8.0
OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
HDD: 800 MB or More Free Space
1. First Open - "Max Payne.exe" Setup File.
2. Now Select Which Location You Want To Save This Game ...... Default Is Your Program Files
3. Wait Few Minutes (1-2 Min)
4. All Process Will Complete Automatically.
5. After All Done You Can See a Shortcut On Desktop. (Max Payne)
6. Now Click and Open The Game From Shortcut.
7. Play And Enjoy ......... :)
Note : If You A Win 7 or 8 User Then You Have To Follow Bellow Steps To Run The Game.
1. First Install The Game By Follow Above Steps.
2. Now Right Click On Desktop Icon (Max Payne) -> Propertise -> Compatiblity.
3. Select Compatibility mode -> Windows 98 / Windows Me. Hit Apply and OK.
4. Now Restart and Open The Game from Desktop and Enjoy Playing ....... :)